AVID Resources is a multi-disciplinary business providing market-leading construction and maintenance for metals & minerals projects; end-to-end electrical, instrumentation and control solutions; and extensive design, civil, mechanical and electrical experience across water treatment plants & waste water treatment facilities.
Our team has a proven track record built on our collaborative approach and a fundamental commitment to reliability, quality assurance and responsiveness to dynamic and changing requirements.
AVID Resources has a proven track record of successfully delivering medium and large projects for the mining and process industries. Our metals & minerals processing capabilities include innovative modular construction solutions and integrated structural, mechanical, piping, electrical and instrumentation (SMP/E&I) services.
Our experience covers different ranges of materials handling systems and process facilities across all regions in Australia. Our philosophy is to work collaboratively and use an open and consultative approach to deliver tangible benefits to our clients and their projects.
In addition to our multi-discipline construction arm, our process design capabilities are complemented by a comprehensive range of specialist engineering, fabrication, shutdown, refurbishment and maintenance services.
AVID Resources’ integrated model allows our clients to benefit from a single interface into delivering a full lifecycle of services supported by in-house construction capabilities. Our market advantage remains our ability to deliver turnkey packages and to bring innovative and cost-competitive solutions for existing and new projects in diverse sectors.
Our clients benefit from a single interface into a vast array of services – this integration, combined with proven processes and systems, results in better communication and improved project efficiencies.
Our team focuses on applying innovation to adapt to the changing needs of the sectors in which we operate. Using leading edge technology, processes, systems and initiatives we have been able to create and maintain a significant competitive advantage.
AVID Resources has extensive design, civil, mechanical and electrical experience across water treatment plants, waste water treatment facilities, pipelines, and pump stations & controls. Key experience includes completion of works for public authorities, major resource companies and some of the world’s largest water and utility providers.
Our capabilities cover Project Management, Engineering, design, SCADA programming, manufacture and construction through to testing and commissioning across Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia, often in remote and challenging locations. Our core capabilities include ‘EPC’ contracting; engineering, procurement & construction components of the following:
- Water & Wastewater Pump Stations and Treatment Plants
- Design & Manufacture of Switchboards, control cubicles and disconnect cubicles
- Control & SCADA system – PLC and SCADA system design, development & integration
- Engineering Design – Electrical, Mechanical, Control and SCADA system conceptual design, engineering design & detailed design
- Pumped Hydro Solutions
- Desalination plants and modules
- MSCL Pipelines of both large and small diameters
- GRP/PVC/RC/RCPL/PE Pipelines of both large and small diameters
- Storage tanks and other reinforced concrete structures
- Concrete and Earth fill Dams
- Electrical Installation and Commissioning Services
- Mechanical Installation and Commissioning Services
- Bore field pumps, controls and solar power
AVID Resources delivers all aspects of electrical and instrumentation projects, providing end-to-end solutions for the design, fabrication, construction, installation and maintenance of HV E&I systems and communication and data networks.
We complete both minor and major electrical infrastructure construction at greenfield and brownfield sites, including surface and underground environments.
- Turnkey solutions
- Trailing cable
- Supervised and specialised shutdown
and maintenance teams
- Electrical safety compliance audits
- Electrical instrumentation
- Sales and hire of electrical product
- Off-site repairs
- Enclosures and frames
- High Voltage mining substations
- High Voltage switchgear